General terms and conditions of purchase
The General Conditions bind the owner of the website and the buyer (Client), granting them a series of rights and obligations, from the moment the latter places and accepts an order through this website. They are of obligatory compliance and knowledge by both parties, so that their acceptance is essential to be able to formalise an order. Therefore, the Client must read these Conditions carefully.
SELLER: "SUNITA C. AND SUNIL C. SADHWANI SADHWANI S.C."(hereinafter referred to as "Armaan Shop"), VAT ID: J92582170, Registered Office: Avda. Condes San Isidro nº9, Fuengirola, province of Malaga. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgContact telephone number: email@example.com. Telephone:952473768
As the customer, you declare that you are of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these terms and conditions General Conditions of Purchase by contracting with "Armaan Shop". Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree, expressly and without exception, that access to and use of the online shop of the Website takes place at your sole and exclusive responsibility.
Armaan Shop reserves the right to modify unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the online shop https://www.armaanshop.com/gb/, as well as to suspend access to it temporarily or permanently.
How to buy from Armaan Shop?
Below is the shopping process in the Armaan Jewellery online shop:
- Select the items/products you want and add them to the BASKET. You can repeat the process for each new item offered by Armaan JewelleryYou wish to include in your order.
- Once you have completed your order, go to the BASKET in the top right hand corner of your screen and click on the "Checkout" button. From the BASKET you will be able to view your order and add new products by clicking on "Continue shopping".
- If you have already placed all the items you wish to purchase in your basket, you can continue your shopping process by clicking on the "Checkout" button.
- If you are already a registered customer of this online shop, enter your credentials and click "Login". If you do not yet have an account with this online shop, enter your email address and click "Create an account".
- Select the shipping address to which you would like us to send your order, by clicking on the button 'ADD ADDRESSOr choose one of those already associated with your customer account. When you are finished, click on the "Checkout" button.
- Choose your preferred shipping method, accept the '...'Conditions of purchase'And click on the "Checkout" button.
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- To complete the purchase process, click 'I CONFIRM MY ORDER'.
If you have any questions while placing your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to help you.
How does the shipment take place?
National shipments: All products in the online shop of Armaan JewelleryShall be delivered within a period not exceeding 1 week to peninsular territory as long as they are in stock at the time of purchase. For deliveries to the peninsula no shipping costs if the order is over 50 €, otherwise 5 € will be charged. For shipments to the Balearic Islands will be charged at least 6 € for purchases under 60,00 €. For shipments to Ceuta and Melilla will be charged 7,00 € for purchases under 60 €.Under no circumstances will orders be shipped to the Canary Islands
International shipments: All products in the online shop of Armaan JewelleryShall be delivered within a period not exceeding 10 days for international shipments within the European Union and shipping costs will be 15,00 € for purchases under 100 €. All purchases are issued with their corresponding order form and invoice, which will be sent at the end of the purchase process.
The company responsible for transporting the products may be Correos Express or UPS.€
How is the return carried out?
By law, the customer has the right to 14 calendar days to return the product upon receipt of the product
Possible cases of return:
a) The product is defective or has been damaged during transport:
In the event that the product is defective, the user can return it with all its accessories, box and original protections, assuming Armaan Jewellery shipping costs generated by the delivery of the product and the return of the same. Armaan Jewellery will proceed to resend the repaired or replaced product, completely free of charge.
In the event of damage to the goods during transport, it is essential that the customer notifies us by telephone on the same day of receipt of the goods and notes the incidents on the carrier's delivery note.
In accordance with the provisions of Spanish law, the customer has the right of withdrawal, by virtue of which he/she may return the product received if he/she finds that it does not meet his/her expectations.
In the case of hygiene or intimate apparel, and those products that are already specifically manufactured and packaged by the manufacturer, once opened, there will be no right of withdrawal except in cases where the product has been damaged in transport, which will be noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery, so please check your order at the time of delivery to verify its condition and integrity.
The exercise of this right of withdrawal may be exercised within a maximum of 15 calendar days from the date of receipt. In order to exercise this right, the product must be in perfect condition and in its original packaging.
The refund of the purchase amount will be made once the condition of the goods has been checked and will be made through the same means of payment used to pay for the order. The customer is responsible for returning the item to the Armaan Jewellery premises at Avda. Condes San Isidro nº9, Fuengirola, Province of Malaga. When the buyer returns the item through a transport company of your choice, the period of 15 days will begin to compute since Armaan Jewelry has actual knowledge of the shipment of the goods or, failing that, from receipt of the item.
Return costs arising from the exercise of the right of withdrawal shall be borne by the purchaser.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the purchaser may do so by any of the following means:
- By means of a communication sent by post to Joyería Armaan, by letter addressed to: Avda. Condes San Isidro nº9, 29640, Fuengirola, Province of Málaga
- By sending an email to our email address: email@example.com
- By means of the section/form of Contact of this website.
- Telephone number of our offices:952-47-37-68
This right of withdrawal shall not apply to those products which, in accordance with the regulations on the matter, because they are personalised products or which for reasons of hygiene or other legally contemplated exceptions are not subject to withdrawal.
Personalised items, either because they have been engraved or because they are rings larger than size 20, are non-returnable.
How can I pay for the products on armaanshop.com?
There are several payment methods to pay the amount of your order. Please indicate your choice during the checkout process.
- Credit/debit card: All operations involving the transmission of personal or banking data are carried out using a secure environment, a server based on standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security technology. All the information you transmit to us travels encrypted over the network. Your credit card details will not be recorded by Armaan Jewellery. The transaction is carried out securely on the bank's gateway.
- Bank transfer: If you choose to pay for your order by bank transfer from your physical entity or through your online bank, when you confirm and validate your order, you will receive an email from Armaan Jewellery with the account number where you can make the transfer. Your order will be processed when we can validate the payment made, so we recommend that you send us proof of payment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although this is voluntary, if you send us the proof of payment by any of these means, your order will be processed more quickly.
- PayPal: It allows you to send payments securely and conveniently online. The PayPal network builds on the existing financial infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards to create a global real-time payment solution. You can make payments whether you have a PayPal account or not. When you select this type of payment we redirect you to the PayPal gateway to return to our site once the payment has been made, so the transaction is carried out securely on the PayPal gateway.
When you make a payment through the Armaan Jewellery website, all information relating to your payment remains secure at all times. During the transaction, the data is encrypted.
How do we protect your credit card payment?
We use one of the most reliable systems on the Internet: SSL (for more information, please visit https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_Layer_Security). All your personal data is protected and encrypted before being sent for processing. For this purpose you will be redirected to one of the payment platforms with which we have signed agreements.
What is SSL?
Recent advances in browser and server technology have facilitated the use of web services without concerns related to electronic fraud. One example is Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and its evolution Transport Layer Security (TLS). Basically, these protocols allow the browser and the server of a web session to authenticate each other and to protect the information that will subsequently flow between the two points. By using cryptographic techniques such as encryption and digital signature, the protocol allows browsers and web servers to authenticate each other; allows website owners to control access to particular servers, directories, files or services; allows sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) to be shared between the browser and server, keeping it inaccessible to third parties; and ensures that data exchanged by the browser and server cannot be corrupted, either accidentally or deliberately, without being detected.
Confidentiality, privacy and data protection
Applicable law, jurisdiction and dispute resolution
These General Conditions of Purchase are governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute that may arise with respect to their validity, execution, fulfilment or termination (total or partial), the Courts of Malaga shall have jurisdiction . This contract constitutes the complete and integral expression of the agreement between Armaan Jewellery and the user. The use of the Portal confers the condition of user and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in the contract Legal Notice.
Online dispute resolution according to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
These General Conditions define the terms and conditions that apply to the Customer at the time of purchase of the Products present on the site. If the Customer wishes to ask for clarification in this respect, he/she may contact Armaan Jewellery directly by sending an email to the address email@example.com.
These General Terms and Conditions are subject to change; we therefore invite the Customer to check them and to keep a copy before placing any Order.
All prices published in our shop are inclusive of VAT.
For purchases in Ceuta and Melilla and non-EU countries, VAT is not applied. By choosing any of these delivery zones, the system automatically eliminates this tax. In the same way the invoice will also be issued without VAT.
Residents of Ceuta and Melilla or countries outside the EU must pay the corresponding taxes depending on the destination area, and import DUA upon delivery of the goods. These expenses are beyond the control of Armaan Jewellery and will always be paid by the recipient